At OSP Plumbing & Rooter, we’ve done away with “convenient” working hours. Why? Because sometimes plumbing situations aren’t at a convenient time. In fact, sometimes the situation happens at 4:00 in the morning, and it’s an emergency. Because of times like these, we are happy to offer 24/7 Las Vegas emergency plumbing services for our clients.
Handling A Range Of Emergency Plumbing Problems, Anytime
No matter if you’re a local resident of Henderson, NV or a business owner on the Las Vegas strip, we can handle your emergency plumbing quickly, carefully, effectively, and affordably. When your sewer pipes, gas line, toilet, sink, or water fails, one of our emergency plumbing specialists will be right there to take care of the problem. After all, no Las Vegas restaurant wants their bathroom out of commission. No venue wants backed-up sink water contaminating their bar. No hotel wants their water pressure to be low or cold, and no homeowner wants their dishwasher to leak. Don’t let these problems go unattended. Call us at OSP Plumbing for the best 24 hour plumber services in Las Vegas.
What To Do In A Plumbing Emergency
Every plumbing-gone-wrong situation is different, but there are some good basics to know in the event that you’re faced with water gushing out of a pipe or a bathtub filling up with backwater. If you find yourself in this situation, keep the following steps in mind:
- Turn Off The Waterline. This will depend on what fixture you’re dealing with, but toilets and sinks have a valve you can twist to stop the water flow. If you need to shut off something bigger, you’ll likely need to turn off your entire home or building’s water, so it’s important for you to know how to do this.
- Turn Off The Water Heater. By shutting off the water heater, you’ll stop it from getting too hot and potentially bursting.
- Remove Any Electronics. If any electronics are around the water, unplug them and move them away to a safe area.
- Try To Catch The Leaking Water In A Bucket. As much as you can, try to contain the water in something. If you’ve shut off the water main, the water should stop.
- Call OSP Plumbing! We will be right there! (702) 772-7222
- Clean What You Can. While you’re waiting for the emergency plumber to arrive, clean up as much of the water as you possibly can to help with future damage. Make sure the bucket continues to catch any water.
How Does OSP Work In Plumbing Emergencies?
As soon as we arrive at your Las Vegas home or business, we will thoroughly inspect the situation in order to determine what’s going on and to provide a solution that is safe and permanent. Our specialists arrive fully equipped to investigate and fix your plumbing disaster, including burst pipes, severe clogs, back-ups, and more.
Why Work With OSP Plumbing?
When it comes to 24 hour emergency plumbing services, you can have peace of mind knowing that you’re working with highly-trained, very experienced professionals with OSP Plumbing. We are a family owned and operated company that have been working in plumbing for many years. We understand the importance of taking care of the problem as fast as possible, carefully, and properly so that future issues won’t arise. When a job is done right, it helps prevent plumbing problems in the long run.
OSP: Your Choice For Las Vegas Plumbing Emergency Services
Even if a plumbing issue isn’t a complete emergency, At OSP Plumbing & Rooter, we know that they can still be extremely time-sensitive. A leak only needs a little while to become a huge problem. Broken gas lines can emit harmful substances. And an overflowing toilet is a nightmare. This is why we provide emergency plumbing services with courtesy and superior skill. Contact us with any plumbing issue you may be having—anytime!