Even though the pipes in your home typically last for a long time, eventually they will start to break down and slowly deteriorate. If you think you may need repiping services for your Las Vegas home or building, give us at OSP Plumbing & Rooter a call. We will give you an estimate to see if you need a portion of repipe plumbing, or a whole house repiping.
Why You May Need Home Repiping Services
What are some of the reasons that a homeowner might need whole house repiping services? There are a few:
- You Have Leaks. A leaking pipe is a big sign that the pipes inside your home are getting old. The leaks usually come from holes that have worn through the metal of the pipe. When this happens, it’s important to call the repiping specialists as soon as possible, since other pipes will start to leak soon, too.
- Property Damage. If a part of your home with piping is damaged (due to severe weather, for example), your pipes were most likely damaged as well, and you should consider repipe plumbing to prevent water damage to your property.
- Your Piping Is Old. If you are sure that you have old piping, it may be time for a whole house repiping service. It’s very risky to your property to procrastinate on repiping your home; you could experience severe leaks or other major damage.
- Discolored Water. Have you ever seen brown, yellow, or red water? If you’re experiencing discolored water in your home, the culprit could be rust in your pipes. Not only is this unhealthy, it also means your pipes are in need of a tune-up.
- Lower Water Pressure. You may need to think about home repiping services if you’ve noticed your water pressure becoming lower. The lower pressure could be happening due to rust build-up in your pipes, or they could even be caving in on themselves. Either way, have low water pressure checked out and ask about repiping if this is happening to you.
What Kind Of Material Do You Need For Repiping?
There are options when it comes to what type of material to use for repiping your home, including CPVC, copper, and PEX. Our experts will discuss with you which materials are best for your specific home and budget. Be sure to ask us any questions you may have about the materials we use.
Once the material is chosen, we will begin the repiping process for you. We take care to make the job go as smoothly as it can go, with minimal invasion to your walls so that your home life is left as uninterrupted as possible.
Your Repipe Specialists At OSP Plumbing
Whether you need a leak repair for your pipes or an entire house repiping, we at OSP Plumbing can handle it for you. If your home does need a whole repipe, we will make sure to use the best materials so that your pipes are good for decades. We will go over repipe costs with you to determine the project fits your budget. Contact us today for an estimate or to find out more!